Friday, September 22, 2006

THINGS i WAS THINKING WHILE RESTING AFTER LIFTING SOMETHING HEAVY

I told you there would be a surprise this Sunday at youth group. Want to guess what it is? It's really heavy and took Jonhathan and I to get it transported in his truck (and even dropped one time), it's fun and potentially addictive--any guesses?

We may take a brief break from singing this week because I have another fun artistic activity to try out.

That find your shoe game sure was funny to me last week--everybody looked hilarious walking around trying to find shoes with blindfolds on. We will have to try that again sometime. I'll have to try hard to have a game this week to top that one.

Any ideas or suggestions for remodeling of the youth room--we can't do it if we don't know about it.

No comments: