Thursday, September 21, 2006

10%

CROP Walk is coming soon on October 8 and remember as an incentive to get you raise money for it, I will be writing a check for the CROP Walk for 10% of whatever you have raised by the time we meet for youth group on October 1. What better incentive to raise money than seeing me spend my hard earned money. It sure beats getting my head shaved (or legs or eyebrows)! So go tell your friends, families, people at church that you want to see how much money your youth leader will spend and that he has gone out on a limb and that they can really make me put my money where my mouth is if they will donate generously this year to CROP Walk. So far, y'all (and by y'all, I mean me) have raised $75 so I only owe $7.50 right now. The challenge is on--I don't think y'all will have more than a $500 total by October 1--prove me wrong and make me put up my money!

No comments: