Saturday, February 03, 2007

TECHNICALLY IT'S NOT CALLED A "SUPER BOWL" PARTY

Instead maybe we should call it something like the football game between the Bears and the Colts to decide who is the champion of the league with the backwards thinking copyright laws. If not and it we watch it on my new big TV, then we might get in trouble with the NFL like this church did

I guess we'll chance it and if I get a letter from the NFL's attorneys then I guess I'll have to find a good lawyer somewhere. See everybody for the game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was kind of surprised to come to the blog and see my picture there and a brand new color scheme (which is a nice change from the orange before).
anyways i keep forgetting to tell you about a website my sister showed me. Its www.goodsearch.com and is similar to google except that every time you search for something, it donates a penny to the charity of your choice. I was thinking that if we could get everyone in the youth group to make goodsearch their homepage and choose Carolina Cross Connection as the charity, the pennies could really add up. I have been meaning to bring this up at youth group but i keep forgetting so if you remember next meeting that would be great.