Sunday, February 11, 2007

BIG THANK YOUS

I wanted to thank everyone for all of their hard work this past week parking cars at the circus. I know that it was freezing cold but with all of your efforts we were able to raise a new record amount for our circus parking fundraiser so that was great work. If this really was our last year being able to do this (and I really believe it was even though I said the samething this year but this time I really feel like it was the last time), then we certainly went out in style.

I also wanted to thank everyone for their help and participation and leadership in the love worship service we did tonight. I think it really came off well and I amvery proud of everyone. We had a pretty good turnout (see I told you people would come) and everyone seemed to be impressed with your efforts. So a big Valentines I love you from me for everything y'all did this week. Bravo!

No comments: