Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'M BACK (For real this time)

Well after taking a break over the summer, it is time to get back to youth group and time to get back to the blog--I know you may not believe it but I really am going to try to keep the blog going now and will try to post something at least every few days. It's been a good summer. CCC was fun. So was the lake trip. The end of the summer is a little bittersweet because I am still a little sad and can't believe that my little girls are all grown up and graduated and off to college. I'm sure the end of summer is bittersweet for you too because it is time to get back to school. But don't worry that also means that it is time for youth group and I am fired up about it. I hope everybody has a great first day of school and I can't wait to see everybody Sunday night.

Blalock

No comments: