Thursday, May 04, 2006

BACK TO BLOGGING

Well it's been more than a month since I last posted here and things have been pretty crazy and have found myself quite time-challenged when it comes to being able to post anything here. But I am going to try to make a better effort (again) to add some stuff on a daily basis. So keep checking here and I will keep writing.

This Sunday we are going to clean out the youth room (and get it ready for painting over the summer) and clean out the junk room across from the parlor. But we are also going to save some time to go eat dinner together somewhere after we finish cleaning. So be on time so we can get the cleaning done early and bring a few dollars for dinner. I am open to suggestions for where we eat. Alex wanted Taco Bell last time we went to eat so that idea is leading right now. But I am willing to entertain other restaurant suggestions.

It's aqbout time to start CCC tool gathering. If you haven't paid your final $25 deposit, it was due last month! I don't think I have money yet from Sarah, Emily, Anne Marie, and Caitlyn.

Thanks for reading. Leave me a comment and check back again for more cool stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Tommy. I have enjoyed reading your updates. Pastor Brian

IPUMYF said...

Yikes! The Pastor is reading the blog... I better watch what I say.

Just kiddimg, Pastor Brian and thanks for stopping by!

IPUMYF said...

I meant to type "kidding" I think that is spelled k-i-d-d-i-N-g.

I got my spellin edukashun from the Durham Public Schools.

Also, I'm posting comments to my own comments. How pathetically lame is that?