Monday, March 20, 2006

REMEMBER WHEN?

Remember that time at youth group when we played the funnest game ever. I think it was called the partner game and you had to go find a partner and that basically was all there was to it. Man that game was fun. I hope we play that game again. It was the best game ever. I was in so much suspense wondering who my partner was going to be. Seriously I was hoping that game would never end!

OK I knew it was pretty bad when during the game I was thinking to myself "This is the lamest game ever! Why did I ever pick this game to do?"

I am now officially accepting ideas for new game ideas because I think we have now played them all. If we don't get some new ideas I guess we will be back to rolling dice and running around chairs or hiding newspapers.

Game On!

No comments: