Wednesday, March 29, 2006

RANDOMNESS

Up late on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I watched some American Idol tonight. I thought it might be a good show because the contestants were to sing songs from this decade. But I didn't think they were very good and plus I didn't know several of the songs. I guess I'm getting old.

I am still trying to track down a family that we can do some yardwork for on Sunday. In a way that is a good thing since it seems most people at our church are in a position to take care of their home or already have others who are helping them.

I am really looking into new t-shirts for the youth group. My goal is to have them this spring before school is out. Please stay on me to get them done for us. I have an idea of a teal/turquoise blue color with white writing with IPUMYF on the front and BE TRANSFORMED NOT CONFORMED (Romans 12:2) on the back. Do you like that idea? That's one of my favorite scripture passages and we have used it a couple of times this year so I thought it was relevant. Do you like it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I meant to add in these random thoughts that Sarah should get the prize for reading and posting comments on the blog. Sorry Sarah but I have given away all of my stuffed giraffes