Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A STUFFED GIRAFFE?

OK it's been awhile since I've posted and I get the sense no one is reading this anymore so I've got a little contest for you to see if anyone is reading it. I've got a question for you: what is the strangest item in your car (or if you don't have a car, your parent's car or brother or sister's car)? Post your answer in the comments section and I will award the strangest answer a prize in the near future.

My answer for the strangest thing in my car: a stuffed giraffe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The strangest item in our mother's car is a wooden seagull in a beach scene.

The strangest item in our sister's car is our brother.

Anonymous said...

umm...anonymous. who are you? you can't win if I don't know who you are

Anonymous said...

duh tommy! I am the strongest thing in my car, besides God that is!

Anonymous said...

duh tommy! I am the strongest thing in my car, besides God that is!

Anonymous said...

OK Sarah one post at a time is fine :)
And by the way I asked for "Strangest" item, not "Strongest" item. You might be the strangest thing in your car but I hope God isn't !!!

Anonymous said...

Okay okay okay, so I miss read the "blog" but I'll have to think of the STRANGEST thing. I was wondering about the stuffed giraffe being the strongest thing! well i will just have to think that one over. and by the way, i am still having some trouble working this blog thing, im not good w/ these things!

Anonymous said...

one of those candels they hand out at the christmas service is melted in between my seats...if that counts for anything