Thursday, September 01, 2005

SERVANT OF THE GOSPEL, PART TWO: AN EXPLANATION



OK after re-reading that last post, I have a feeling it didn't make much sense unless you have seen my car this week. Thanks to Katie and Caitlyn's very artistic car window painting abilities, everywhere I go in my car, everyone I see can immediately see God's love. Hopefully, these pictures will help explain. Those are the side windows of my car in extreme close-up so you can read the words.

I hope everyone has a good long safe Labor Day weekend. And please continue to keep in your constant prayers the people of Louisiana and Mississippi and everyone affected by the hurricane and who continue to suffer unimaginable conditions. I am heartbroken and feel helpless and unable to do much to help other than to donate what I can. But I can continue to pray for an end to their suffering. Please join me in praying for them also.

No comments: