Monday, January 10, 2005

REFER A FRIEND

OK Katie knows what's going on here but I don't know about anyone else (maybe Caitlyn). How ya gonna know what's going on if you don't check it out. So here is my request--it's time to refer a friend. And Katie I guess we are starting with you. Tell somebody from IPUMYF to come check out the blog and to post a comment so I know they came by. Then that person needs to refer somebody else by. And what do you get for referring a friend. A fabulous dinner out? A shopping spree? A new car? Yeah. Umm No. You don't get none of that. But you will get my thanks and that should be plenty, don't you think? So let's get REFERRING!

And if we get enough people coming by to make it worthwhile, you'll probably start getting more posts from me about what's going on and maybe even just random thoughts from your fearless leader. You know you want more of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, this is Anne Marie. I'm really looking forward to the ski trip Friday, I can't wait to see ya'll there!